Insane For Instagram

Thursday, August 23, 2012



Well as some of you may know, I am a big fan of a good vest, so when I saw this in the men's section at H&M (shopping for my brother again) I had to give it a go!
I don't know why but I wanted to try on an LBD from H&M and by LBD I mean LONG black dress because this one came down to below my knees. I thought it looked awful but with my necklace and some boots, it could work! And besides I love living on the wild side every now and then :]
I love birds, especially ducks and penguins! Geese are kind of close to ducks, sort of... :]
Vintage shopping! The selection was interesting, I liked the jewelry more though!
I don't know I made it obvious or if you just guessed but I LOVE green! And even though I question whether I would wear this, I just had to take a picture of it at the vintage shop!

And here I am completely decked out in clothes from the men's section. I would actually walk around like this  maybe with a body-con skirt, but I kind of like it :]
Starbucks pastries... I didn't go for it, although I was tempted.
This is me in F21 from head to toe. I wanted to try one of their jean jackets and I saw this shirt and I couldn't help myself! The jeans actually are navy and black tie-die but it's hard to see; I was feeling them <3
More menswear and it's a men's sweater, which I love! I think it would look great over leggings or on its own as a mini-dress!

Howdy, you lovely lot! I decided to, once again, do another kind of different post and talk about something that I have recently gotten into in the past few days: Instagram! I didn't get it at first and I still kind of don't, but all I know is that I like it! And since I didn't want to bore anyone with me trying on numerous outfits (actually I tried on more than that, I have a problem...) I mixed some of my instagram photos with my iTouch photos because I really wanted full length shots. Anyway, a few days ago I was surfing the net and I think I was on Bronson Bloopers and I saw the Instagram photos in the sidebar and I clicked on them. And I was like: hmm, now why don't I have one of those, again? I searched instagram and I found out that I needed a smartphone, which I am lacking at the moment, but I do have an iTouch, so I downloaded the app and I have been going crazy! I just love it, even random photos just to share them or to see other people share theirs, it's just awesome! And I feel like it will be a great way to interact with people and share the little things about my day when I go back to college! (That's in like two days! Sweet Jesus!) And it will definitely make it easier for me to do things like outfits of the day or what lovely creation I consumed in the dining hall (Just kidding--sort of.) Well, I may have an instagram, but I don't have a twitter and I don't intend to get one for a while, I have no idea what I would do with it or if anyone would even read my tweets :] So what did you think of the post? Do you like or have an instagram? Link it below if you like and I will check it out and follow you! OR do you think instagram is silly and making people a little to tuned in to social media (I will be doing a social media post soon.)? Comment below and let me know! And if you are so inclined feel free to follow me on Instagram (My instagram name is Kelformity) or follow me on Instagrid! I promise to not take too many pictures of myself at the library! (Again, I joke <3) Kelly out! :]



19 comments:

  1. Many good pics , love your head to toe in Forever 21 , Vintage shop , Starbucks , so nice pics ...Would you love maybe to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on instagram or twitter, maybe someday I will, but if I were I'd follow you ;)
    Oh...about your last name "Esianor", it's not a portuguese name ;)
    Thank you soooo much for your sweet comment and for the follow!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#14)...and I clicked the "♥like button" on all your posts, to show my appreciation ;)
    Hope you have a fabulous day, full of smiles<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your Photos dear ♥

    If you have time you can also check out my blog,
    I just shared Fashion Illustration for Inspiration! I would love to hear your comment about my post.. Thanks Dear

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    O.X.Y.G.E.N.on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME,I WILL DEFINETELY FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Have a great day!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm already following you on bloglovin! :)

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use instagram since i'm not using an iPhone, but have fun instgramming!
    thanks for the love honey, I'm following you now:)

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so pretty :)

    http://fashionwonderlandforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. heey sweety,
    Thx for your sweet comment, is it oke if we follow eachother on bloglovin and gfc.
    I apparently lost my fashiolista password.
    Now following u!
    xoxo Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy lindas fotos...
    Besos, Germán.

    http://urbanmanbas.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos and post honey, nice to meet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The most I like your neon phonee !


    Www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the last look! It's my favorite thing to wear in the winter: men's sweaters paired with leggings and boots. Can't go wrong!

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures at the vintage shop! Also adore the mens sweater, I swear jumpers are almost always nicer in the mens section!

    viedelara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure it would be great to follow each other =)

    hugs and kisses,,

    www.lavieandmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit photos! The Starbucks pastries look delicious!

    http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures :-)

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice look!
    you are 1 of the 5 nominees on my liebster blog post, thank you for being such a good follower.
    check it out!

    http://valeur-by-valerie.blogspot.de/2012/08/liebster-award-check-if-your-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Girl,

    so nice outfits!
    the first the best!
    we r following u right now!

    kisses,
    girls from VOGUELE

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely picture, I love your iphone case btw

    Adaora x

    fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete