Blazing Out

Friday, August 10, 2012





I have to admit, I ADORE that nail polish! I think I might do a review of it, it's amazing! I had to borrow it from my madre and forget to return it for a month...  






Blazer - Bisou Bisou via Macy's (Similar), Oversized Sweater - F21 (Apparently it's same sweater, judging by my review, check that out :), Leggings - Blackmilk Clothing, Wedges - Sears (Similar),  Cross necklace - Diy (Similar)
Hey lovelies! Well, if you're like me, you can't wait for fall so you can wear your fall clothes, and by fall you mean EARLY fall, that perfect not too hot, not too cold weather, where you will be just as comfortable in shorts or jeans. I, for one, cannot wait to wear shorts and dresses with boots without getting dirty looks! :] But seriously who doesn't love early fall, it's definitely my favorite time of year! Not just because I was born in fall, but because of the inspiring, feelings of change and the way the leaves fall like cherry blossom petals, but most important of all: the MAPLE SYRUP! And an actual rational excuse to drink hot tea and hot chocolate again. Because of the approaching autumn season and my addiction to fall fashion shows (checkout Daniela Gregis, her show was unlike anything I have ever seen), I was inspired to do a post featuring one of my favorite fall staples the blazer. A good blazer can make any outfit look more dressy or edgy and I say you can never have too many blazers. They come in all colors, patterns, and styles; I think there is one for everyone's taste. With the first look I really wanted to make the vertical striped blazer pop so I paired it with one of my favorite pairs of jeans. And instead of my usual cross necklace, I wanted to do something different and I paired it with a vintagey chain link necklace, I think the gold works with this outfit.  I really love this blazer, but I would have loved it over-sized. I had been dying for a vertical striped blazer, but they were all too expensive or not quite the style I wanted. I first saw it on one of the Forever21 models but they weren't actually selling it and then when they finally did I was like: I need that in my life! The second outfit once again has a bit of neutrals on top and allows the leggings to really speak for themselves. These are my first leggings from Blackmilk EVER. I actually found out about them by accident last November. I saw this vloger who had galaxy leggings, not this brand, and I was like: Oh. my. goodness. I don't care what the hell those are but I want them. I searched the internet high and low, literally everywhere, but they were either sold out or too cheap looking. (I guess they were a relatively new idea back then, because they are everywhere now.) And then, I found the most amazing galaxy leggings I had ever laid eyes on and I wasn't sure whether I should get them because of the price, but I felt like I just had to have them, so I just closed my eyes and paid and I have never looked back since. (Let me know if I should do a leggings collection :) Sometimes a college student has got to do what a college student has got to do. Do you want me to start including prices with these items? Which outfit do you like best? What does your favorite blazer look like? Are you excited for fall too or do you never want summer to end? Comment below and let know ;] 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment. I like all your outfits but the one with the leggins is my fav. I´ve seen them awhile ago but they are too pricey for me. I follow you on gfc and Bloglovin now if you follow back you can join our Giveaway :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial el outfit, muy bueno el blazer rayado...
    Besos, Germán.


    http://urbanmanbas.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are awesome!

    Biddiesandblokes Giveaway >$200
    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the galaxy leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fabulous girl!
    It would mean the world to me if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan Brooks
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment I am really glad you shared your blog cause now I get to follow hehe, I love all your outfits but your striped blazer is beautiful! definitely following:) xx

    www.hiboufashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In LOVEEEEEEE with the galaxy leggings!
    Legging collection asap please!!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dreamed about this jacket

    my English is not perfect I hope that it writes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the electric blue with the black and white stripes. A lovely bold combination! Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this leggings is amazing :)!
    very cool pics :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I really like this blazer withthe poppy denim! I had a post with the same blazer- my blogger partner in crime was weruing it though! LOL :) Do you want to follow each other? I am now your NEWEST follower GFC! :) Oh, and I like your hair! :)

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! I see you are a new blogger too! why did you decide to start blogging?

    -Christine (again) hah

    ReplyDelete