If It Ain't Baroque Then Don't Fix It

Thursday, April 10, 2014












Sweater - Urban Outfitters (Sold out), Skirt - American Apparel, Jeffrey Campbell Spike Litas - Nastygal (purchase here), Rings - F21, Jewelry Stand, eBay, Cross necklace - Diy (Similar)

I was on instagram today and then I came across Le-Happy's profile with a "Throwback Thursday" picture, so I figured, why not do the same thing with a blog post? This post is an old one, that I never got around to posting. I loved this sweater when I bought it last year and wore it death--quite literally. Baroque has gotten quite popular--and so have spikes. The sweater was on sale and the skirt was a little pricey as far as I'm concerned, but there are almost always discounts available. But don't get me started on these shoes; they go with everything and now that all the snow is gone, I can bust them out. Thankfully it's getting warmer, so I'm looking forward to breaking out the skirts in a little bit. It's actually quite warm today and I'm actually wearing shorts (with tights). I can't wait until it gets hot enough to go sans tights! Now I'm craving sushi again! 

Later,
Kelly


14 comments:

  1. amazing style, good job!

    http://agabierkophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everythig in this post... From the food to your shoes!!!

    lemondemonamour.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy food and very cool outfit!I love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures! The sushi and frozen yogurt looks soooo good!!! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pics!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had sushi yesterday as well! Lovely photos, you look fantastic! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUSHI + ICE CREAM = Love!!!

    http://tropicalxbitch.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH all of the food looks so nice! And I love your edgy look!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Love your sweater. Great look!!
    (and I love sushi too)

    Kisses

    http://thetrendypisces.blogspot.com/2014/04/sporty-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? (Let me now in my blog)

    Blue & Birds (click here)

    -Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool shoes! And totally craving sushi now! :)

    xo T.
    Initialed

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute skirt and love sushi :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  13. You take stunning photos! I want whatever camera you're using :) xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete