Cloudy Skies

Sunday, April 27, 2014






Cut Out Top - Nasty Gal, Clouds Leggings - Blackmilk, Cut Out Wedges - Mia (Sears)


So, as you probably have all noticed by now, I love cloud print, period. It is definitely one of my favorite 
prints hands down, so when I saw these leggings, I just had to buy them. They are actually discontinued now, but I still found a way to get my hands on them. When I saw this top on Nasty Gal, I just had to have it and I love it! I think it's great for highlighting the shoulders in a flattering way. I think it goes pretty well with the leggings and then the cut out shoes as well. This is unfortunately another old post (sorry!) I will be doing a more current photoshoot soon, because you all have not really seen me in a while! :] 

Later,
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your outfit.
    Giulia
    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your wedges!!

    Kisses

    http://thetrendypisces.blogspot.com/2014/04/white-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very unique style. I love it! Thanks for reading my last blog post! It means alot, it's good to know someone understands. What do you use to edit your photos? They look great! Following you on bloglovin by the way. :)
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style and hair! :)
    New post up on my blog! Check it out!
    www.deardreamerblog.wordpress.com
    www.bloglovin.com/rociocancio
    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those leggings + your hair!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete