1. Acid Wash High Waisted Jeans -I bought these jeans by Your Eyes Lie a few weeks ago, they are amazing! I really wanted to get a pair and I finally did. They look great with a crop top. I got them from Karmaloop.
2. Cut Out Bralette -I decided to get on the bralette band wagon and I am glad I did! I love it; it look amazing with the jeans and cut out sandals! I also got this from Karmaloop.
3. Maple Sugar Candle -This candle is by Kringle is supposed to be for the fall, but I have been repurchasing it all year. It smells amazing and really sweet, without being overly so, it really smells like maple sugar. I am a Yankee Candle lover, but this is definitely one of my favorite candles right now.
4. Crystal Snake Ring -I have been wearing this non-stop! I adore it; it spans two fingers and it goes with every and anything. It's from Regal Rose.
5. Starbucks Relief Mug -This mug is one of my favorites, my boyfriend got it for me when we went to Boston last month in this post.
6. Lavender Nail Polish -I LOVE this nail polish it looks amazing. I bought it on a whim and it looks great with my skin tone and on both my nails and toes; it's by Sinful Colors.
7. Dried Seaweed -It might seem weird to some, but I love seaweed and a convenient portable 100 calorie package makes it even better, you can get them from Costco or here.
8. Mind Over Matter -I have been listening to this album by Young the Giant on repeat; I love them and I love their new album--every single track! (Actually I'm listening to it right now, too :)
9. Chai Tea Mix -This stuff is AMAZING, okay. I was just adding it to my chai tea before and I was not that impressed, but when you mix it with almond milk, oh my god! Hot or cold it tastes incredible.
10. Coffee Cake -I loved the Fiber One brownies, but the coffee cake is really good! I was skeptical at first, but these are delicious!
I loved taking these shots; it's really fun to switch my photography style up a bit--or a lot! I hope you all liked it.