1.HP Laptop (I actually need a new one and sooner or later I am going to splurge!)
2. Cannon Eos Rebel T3i (This is my dream camera and I really need a new one.)
3. BLACKMILK! (Well even though I buy this all year round for myself, I still need some more...a lot more.)
4. New York Urban Throw (An actual need; let's face it, dorm furniture is uncomfortable, and I adore this throw!)
5. Microdermabrasion & Clarisonic Mia 2 (I am not one to spend much on skincare and I am going to start!)
6. Balenciaga Ceinture Boots (As much as I love my Coltrane boots, I eventually want the balenciaga version.)
7. Cambridge Knit in Wine (I have been in love with this sweater ever since I laid eyes on it!)
8. Tripp NYC Faux Leather Pants (I still don't have a pair, this should be on my current wishlist actually...)
9. Trilby Hat (This should also be on my lust list, I have been dying for one for over a year!)
10. Blackmilk X Jeffrey Campbell Litas (I love JC and I love Blackmilk, put them together and you have a mind exploding, gibberish-inducing shoe collection! I have wanted a pair from this collection ever since it came out!
Howdy all! It has been hectic lately. Thank goodness I am on break now! The semester is done and I am relieved and a bit sad; but I will definitely be better next semester. My family saw my dorm room for the first time and said it was really cool. I don't know man, I personally think it needs a swing chair or two. :] I know this is very last minute to be doing a Christmas Wishlist, but I really wanted to put it out there anyway. I know this is a lot to ask for, but I am probably going to end up buying some of these things myself. I feel like most of these items are part of my current wishlist; I think I will be trying to do those every month. I did of course try and put some rational, actually necessary items; like the pillow and the laptop and the camera (and the Blackmilk.) It was so hard to limit the wishlist to just ten items. If I had my way it would have been all shoes and hats. My favorite item on the list is probably the camera, because it is beyond amazing. But if anyone were to buy me anything on the list, I would like the Balenciagas because those will be painful to buy for myself. And if I could add anything to the list it would be an Adeen hat, the iPhone 5, and a skateboard. I would have put Yankee Candle, but my dear friend already gave me some lovely candles! Thank you so much! <3 What is your favorite item? And what is on your wishlist? And what is your favorite Christmas song? (Mine is Christmas shoes, if you haven't heard it, you need to hear it, but warning it WILL make you cry most likely. I know I do.) I want to know! Comment below and let me know! I will post after the 25th! But who knows, apparently I am going to Pennsylvania...what a drive that will be, wish me luck! :] And before I forget, thank you so much to everyone who commented and followed or just looked at my blog. Thank you! I can barely believe it; I now have over 100 followers! You know what that means! There will be a surprise, so look out for that! <3 Merrrrrrrrry Christmas and happy holidays!