London Calling Part 2

Sunday, July 29, 2012













This was a few weeks before they put the Olympic rings on the bridge.










These photos of London would not be complete without a customary shot of Big Ben either :]




Hola! There were so many pictures from London that I loved so I had to do a part two! But, mostly because I just wanted to. I have been watching the Olympics like crazy! Normally I don't care for sports except tennis and gymnastics, but for the Olympics I make an exception. But anyway, the weather is actually nice today and it hasn't rained for the first time in two days! Even though I am not in the UK, much to my dismay, with all the rain I certainly feel like I am! Let me know what your favorite part of the Olympic games has been so far! Enjoy las fotos! I have a date with some tofu and some origami! I definitely will be posting some of my work one of these days :]

1 comment: